Opening day of Softball

Today was opening day for softball.  This year they decided to start later in the year so maybe they would have high school kids sign up.  I am glad because the weather will be warmer and not so dang cold.  Tayah is on Steve Alverez team.  They are the Bulldogs.  I am a little nervous for her because he is a really good yet hard coach.  I know she will learn a lot about the game and herself as a player.  I just hope she doesn’t get discouraged.  She seems to be fine that she is on his team.

IMG_6603

Tayah is 10 turning 11 this year.  She looks so old and mature in this picture it is weirding (not sure if that is even a word but it’s true) me out a bit.

IMG_6582

Tayah and her good friend Taylor Tito.  She is on the opposing team the Huskies.

IMG_6601

Tayah and her two BFF’s, Ali Hansen and Megan Lane.  Both on the opposing team, Huskies.  Tayah said, it will be weird to play against them.

IMG_6591

This is all three Major Softball teams.  Bulldogs, Huskies and the Tigers.  I hope we all have a really good year this year.

IMG_6612

Aunt Kim was there with the company taking pictures of the baseball/softball teams.  Jayda just warmed up to her and Uncle Scott.  I wish we spent more time with them.

Comments