I finally got some pictures of Zach playing on the Angels team.
He has been catching almost every game. He is doing really well. I was nervous for him a bit and wasn’t sure he would be able to pay attention or understand the calls from the coach.
But as you can see he is calling the plays to the pitcher. He has done so well that he has thrown a few people out on second base. Of course he has done this while I am not there to watch and be the proud mama. He has also been able to pitch a few different games. He has surprised us with being accurate and being able to change the pitch up.
The biggest thing that is hard about having more than 1 child is you can’t be at every place all the time. That really bugs me!! Not only did I miss him being a great catcher and pitcher, I missed him hit 2 HOMERUNS!!!! I heard they were beautiful!!!
The first one was over the right field fence against the Dodgers. The second one was against the Giants and this one went over the right field fence and hit the canopy on the field behind his. He was so proud and excited that he hit this one farther than the first one.
He is having an outstanding year so far. Since this is our big year of baseball I hope that I will eventually see him hit a home run!
Comments