I feel like I am on this merry-go-round that is spinning faster and faster and I am screaming with excitement and anxiety wanting to get off at times but enjoying the ride so much that I never want it to stop. Life with four busy kids who enjoy being involved in many things leaves little time for me to have energy to do other things. I am going to try very hard to keep this blog up to date and hopefully back date things. Life couldn't be better for us! We are very blessed with healthy kids who are very good kids. They try hard in school, they try hard to make the right choice and I know they love each other most of the time. I have an amazing husband who works hard to provide for us and wants the best for us. Sometimes I tell him he needs friends so he can go do things with them or to get a hobby. He always tells me that his kids are his hobby. I am thankful for that because he chooses his family to spend his time with. The years we have with our kids will be gone soon and even though it seems, chaotic and way out of control we will miss it all one day.
Comments