Potty Trained!!!!!

We have talked about wearing undies for months and months until one morning she said she didn’t want to wear diapers anymore.  I was a bit nervous but decided to go for it. IMG_2014

She wore undies during the day but diapers at night for the first few nights.  Than she didn’t want to wear them at night either.  I was nervous about this because I already had other children who still had problems at night.  She did GREAT!!!

I have been so proud of her.  She still has a few issues during the day but does absolutely beautiful during the night.  I am not complaining to bad because at least I am awake and can handle it mentally rather than dealing with it in the middle of the night half asleep.

I have a big girl now who loves to do things ‘ALL BY MYSELF”.  That’s what she says anyways.

Comments