Since my ears were a mess and Tayah wanted to do something different we spent the last few days playing in the ocean and zip lining.
Tayah loved to play in the ocean. Due to the hurricane that was moving through the West Indies the waves were pretty big and the undertow was strong.
This didn’t stop her from playing in the water and bringing Kent along with her. She was having a blast but she also told me she missed her brothers to play with. I might have to remind her about that when we get home and they are bugging her.
These were our guides for our zip line tour. The one on the right was “SMOKE” and the one on the right was “ Dr. Z”. They were fun and made us laugh.
Tayah was so excited that she got to go zip lining. She was asking about it all week. I think that this made her trip complete. Tayah ended up with swimmers ear and it was very painful the last few days of our trip. I will have to make sure to bring the ear drops so that when we go out I don’t have to purchase special drinks to drip into her ear.
It was a great mother-daughter trip and I really enjoyed being with her and having time with just us. We love being with the Kent family and enjoy spending our vacations with them. I can’t wait until our next adventure.
Comments