First day of School

This year was a bit different then most.  I went back to Wyoming and Idaho because my sweet little nephew returned to live with our Heavenly Father.  I needed and wanted to be there for Brock and Sarah.  My kids, who were very understanding knew that I needed to be there.  They wanted to come but with a short notice only Jayda and I could fly back and be there. 

IMG_1379

The kids started school without me.  It was a bit strange for me at first but I knew that they would be ok.  I made sure we picked out their clothes for the first two day and repeatedly told Kenny to take tons of pictures of this day.

40930_428785132767_633447767_4880045_6765338_n

Tayah, Samantha Alverez, and Ali Hansen.

39964_428784727767_633447767_4880044_8057398_n

Tayah and Ali.  BFF’s since 3 years old.

photo[1]

Tayah and Sami Hurley.

untitled

Maggie, Megan Lane, Tayah, Ali Hansen and Sami Hurley.

I also told everyone at school too.  They all did a great job and I realized how old and responsible my kids are getting. 

IMG_1354 IMG_1383

Zachary – 6th grade.  His teachers are Mrs. Kent (homeroom and History, Mrs. Bogart (7th grade math), Mrs. Campbell (Science) and Mr. Bogart (pe).

IMG_1359 IMG_1361

Trey – 2nd grade.  His teacher is Mrs. Moon.

IMG_1365 IMG_1370

Tayah- 5th grade.   Her teachers are Mr. Brucker (homeroom), Mr. Alten (Science and art), Mrs. Brdar (History), and Mrs. Cole (pe).

IMG_1372

It should be a really good year for all of them.  I think their teachers will be good and they should excel.

Comments

Ellis Family said…
It meant so much to us to have you here for a few days. It was too bad everything landed on the first day of school, but it looks like your kids made it all right without you! Kayden misses Jayda and wishes she could play with him!