Kenny and Tayah decided to join the Kent in the last Summer getaway. Well, the last for Kenny.
This is a Facebook Cayman shoe tree. People come and put their shoes on the tree and write their names and date they were there. Kenny and Tayah decided to leave their shoes on their feet.
Tayah got to take a little dive class and actually got to dive about 5 times with her dad and the Kent family.
Kenny found where he was most comfortable underwater!!
Tayah did so well at diving, they said she seemed like a natural. She loved that she was able to swim with this turtle. She was a little nervous when she was swimming with the sting rays but once she saw that they wouldn’t sting her she was loving it.
She saw a nurse shark and a jelly fish. She saw many different kids of fish and she saw squid.
Krissy was being a great friend and having her try some of this delicacy. I don’t think Tayah went for it. Maybe Krissy was getting even after Tayah sneaked a ride on Krissy’s back.
This was her instructors: George and Casey. Casey also helped Tayah and I do the academic part of our dive certification.
This was Tayah on the dive boat and in the ocean. She looks so small with the huge ocean behind her.
She loved finding these huge sea stars. She looks so much older to me in these photos. I am not sure I want her to grow up so fast.
She has such a good time with her dad. I am sure she got away with a lot more than if she were with me. But that is what vacation with your daddy is for.
They went to a turtle farm and were able to see tons of turtles. It was so cool that they were able to actually hold one.
Tayah, Krissy and Jenny were able to go and swim with dolphins. Now this has been a dream of mine since I was little. Tayah got to experience it first, doesn’t that stink!!! I was happy for her and excited because I am next!!
This was one of many, of Tayah’s favorite things of this trip. He said she definitely wants to do it again. We are so lucky to be able to show our kids the world and experience it with them. We are truly blessed!!!
Comments