Tyler Ellis

My thoughts are many as I am now at my brother Brock's house. I came to be with him because my nephew Tyler passed away Aug. 17. He was 23 months old with numerous health issues. He had the biggest smile that would light up a room, his blue blue eyes would just put you in a trance to look at them. He had a spirit about him that warmed your heart and you knew that when you where around him you were that much closer to Christ. Our family is once again blessed by a choice spirit from heaven. I know that McKenzie and Kylee were so thrilled to have him come back home with them. As I lay here thinking about the day I can't help but to be so proud of my brother Brock. He gave the life sketch and did a fabulous job. He was brave and strong and he looked so grown up to me. My dad, what can I sat about a man I admire and look up to so much. He has the hugest heart and his spirit is just as big. He always does a wonderful job when he speaks. Tyler touched so many lives. Even his cousins who weren't very much older then him were intigued by Him. I can't stop my mind from thinking and i think Jayda is to because she is having a hard time sleeping and cries out. I try and comfort her and she asked me "mom, sing a song about Jesus!" Shocked and humbled I sing her a song. She has never asked for a song about Jesus. Usually it's about bears, polka dots, dolls or what ever she sees. Then it hits me. We are sleeping in Tylers room. Maybe she does she him. The spirit is strong and touches us in many different ways. Tyler will be missed but I know we will see him again. The thought of him running, talking, seeing, and being out of his imperfect body comforts me. I love you Tyler and I can't wait to see you again!

Comments

Ellis Family said…
Thanks so much for all of your love and support. And thanks for coming all the way out here to be with us through these hard days. Kayden misses his Jayda to play with!!
Georjene said…
It was nice to see you and Jayda again. It sounds like she's going to keep you on the right track. Wont it be wonderful when we can see our babies again!
Love You
Georjene