As I sit here and watch my 2 year old laugh herself silly in the bath tub I realize I don't remember my other kids at this age and how their laugh was. How fast time goes and how imprtant it is to record and journal all things. I so enjoy watching her play with the bubbles and try and blow them from her little hands before I say something to make her laugh. How she starts to laugh so hard she can't stop and almost drops her head into the heaping pile of bubbles in her hands. Or watching her eyes light up when she gets me laughing hard and she thinks that is even more funny. Her suprised look when she dips her head in the running water while trying to wash off the bubbles from her legs. She is so beautiful. I told her she was a "naky girl" and she said no she's not because she has hair. This moment makes me realize I love being a mommy!!!
Comments