All Grown up

Zach passed the sacrament today for the first time. Kenny isn't in town so Zach and I talked about what I knew about passing the sacrament from watching all these years. I just kept hoping and praying he wouldn't spill on anyone or that he wouldn't slip and fall. He did really well!!! I was so proud of him!!! As I watched him go from row to row I was beaming with pride and excitment that he was able and willing (even though he was so scared) to participate in this sacred ordinance. He looked so grown up and mature that I had to really fight back the tears. I saw the bishopric watch Zach with big smiles on their faces as they saw him grow before their eyes. When Zach sat down with us he told me that it wasn't that scary after all. I am so glad he is setting such a wonderful example for his brother, sisters and friends. Zach, you make me proud!!!

Comments