Jayda’s Funny Sayings and Actions

Here are a few of Jayda’s funny things she says to us:

“Mommy says no”

“I do it myself”

“I did it”

“potty- not working, help me”

She can go from happiest child to grouchiest child in a snap.  She can make us all laugh no matter the situation.IMG_0271IMG_0273

Jayda got a new bike helmet and wouldn’t take it off for nothing.  It was back to school night at school and they were having a taco dinner.  I left early to help serve and this is what she was wearing when I saw her.  Kenny said he tried everything to get her to take it off but nothing worked. 

IMG_0275

He was a good daddy and let her wear her helmet all night long.  I laughed so hard when I saw her in the car with her crash helmet.  This girl is so wild!!!

Comments