Spring time, daylight savings time, longer days and baseball games. It’s hear BASEBALL SEASON!!
Trey was so excited to go to opening day in Bakersfield. We decided we were going to let him play ball in Bakersfield because we wanted him to play with the pitching machine. He was extremely excited because he was on his friend Josh Reiswigs team.
He had so much fun at opening day. His smile tells it all. Zach was at his first 11 year old scout camp out and missed opening day (which isn’t a big deal at all) and Tayah had a friend over so I left the girls in charge of Jayda and took off with Trey. We had to be in the freezing cold morning of Bakersfield at 7am. It was good but I realize now why we didn’t take Zach to it all these years.
This is Tayah’s wolverine softball team. They all seem to get along really well and have enjoyed practices with each other. Tayah is excited this year because her daddy is her coach. He doesn’t get to coach her very much so I think this is going to be a great year for them both.
Not sure what Tayah was doing or thinking when she was running onto the field at opening day. I don’t think she was paying attention to much (that apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, hence her dad) and started to run on the infield instead of the grass. I am sure she was more into her new hair-do, since she just got it done the night before, then follow directions.
Tayah should have a great, fun year and I am looking forward to watch her improve this year.
Comments
If things go well and the house gets done, our kids will play soccer this fall, and maybe baseball/softball/tee ball in the spring.
Crossing fingers for a house...