The kids got their 2nd quarter grades. Trey got mostly O’s with a few G’s. G’s in PE, music and Social Science. Doesn’t he know his dad is a History Major!! We are proud of Trey and his enthusiasm for school especially reading. He loves to read. Not just in school but at home. He is reading the Magic Tree House books and loves them. He doesn’t care that the comprehension is hard just that he is reading chapter books.
Zach got 3 B’s and 2 A’s. He works hard, wants to do good and enjoys school. He got on the honor role. His teacher, Mr. Brucker, got up at the awards assembly and announced that he was giving an award to someone who didn’t know they were getting one. He said that this award was for Athleticism. All the kids yelled, ZACH BUSHLING! As Mr. Brucker started to talk again Zach started to walk up to the stage. I about freaked! I almost wanted to yell “SIT DOWN ZACH!” I was starting to get embarrassed for him when his teacher said, I guess this person does know who the award is for. I was so relieved. Mr. Brucker said that Zach was a really good athlete but he doesn’t use it to his advantage. He always tries to include other players by passing them the ball (during basketball) so they can score. ![]()
I was very proud of him and he is such a team player even when his teams might not have the talent he does. He tries to encourage them and include them.
Tayah, got Gold Seal Honor Roll!
They give this award to those who get STRAIGHT A’s. We are so proud of her. She has worked really hard in all areas but especially in Math, Social Science and Science. She likes school and really enjoys her teacher Mrs. Alten.
Comments