A bit of somethings

I have been trying to talk a lot of potty talk with Jayda. Hoping she might get interested. One day she said she had to go potty so I rushed her to the potty and nothing. We did that two more times. She said she had to go potty, me being a little weary,went and tried again. Yes, she actually did it. I was so excited! That was 3 weeks ago. Now, when I sit her on the potty before the bath she looks at me shrugs her shoulders and says "It's not working mom!"

Jayda's talking so much and understanding more. Some funny sayings are: "Me, night night, no" "Me watch Dora, yes."

-The other day I had to bring a book to Zach at school. He was outside having recess when I walked up. He came running with he friends and was appreciated that I brought his book. I jokingly asked if this was worthy of a kiss on the check. Secretly tring to get a rise out of him in front of his friends (Bad Mom). He said sure and thru the fence gave me a kiss on the check, in front of his friends. I was in shock (which help me keep my emotions together)and walked of the happiest mom ever. He has been really nice lately and completmenting me saying, I am nice and that he loves me and wants to givde me hugs. I am going to relish this moment because who knows how long it will last.

-Tayah is getting much better with being truthful. I can tell she strugles with it but she has been choosing the truth about things. I seriously don't think she wants to cause problems so saying what ever makes every one happy is what she does. She is slowly understanding that that isn't making everyone happy. I am very proud of her.

-Trey, I don't remeber things about Trey at this time because I wrote this post about 6 months ago and I didn't jot down any notes about him. I do know that he is and was such a good kid. He is really excited about playing baseball like his brother down in Bakersfield. I am enjoying watching him grow and up love to learn.

My kids are my pride and joy and I love each of them so much. I am so thankful to be their mom and them my children. I am very lucky.

Comments