Happy Birthday to my Angel!

Today is McKenzie’s birthday.  I can’t believe that she would been 14.   We went and put roses and a balloon on her  head stone.  It was neat to see Jayda ask questions “McKenzie, Sister?”  Trey said it wouldn’t be a birthday without cake.  So we had cake and I sang happy birthday to McKenzie.  To our angle in heaven, that is always watching over us, thank you for your example and the strength that we need to constantly work harder so we can be together again.  Happy Birthday Angel McKenzie!!

Comments

Dany said…
Still remember her from when you were pregnant, (the first time we moved here) and when I got to meet her out for a visit. She was truly beautiful. Happy Birthday McKenzie!
Ellis Family said…
Happy Birthday McKenzie. I can't wait to meet you some day.
SamiJean said…
i saw pics and she is so cutie i can wait to meet her to
Georjene said…
I thought of her on her birthday to and remembered how beautiful she was. She touched my life for the short time she was here. I can't wait to give her a big hug and thank her for watching out for us all. Love You McKenzie!