Funnies

I always have told Trey I don’t want him to grow up.  He always says “Mom, yes, I have to.”  He came and told me the other day and told me my wish have come true.  At first, I thought I was getting a new house!!  He informed me that my wish of him staying little is coming true.  He said he is staying little even though he is getting older.  I felt sorry for him at the moment and asked if he would like it if I wished for him to get bigger.  With a huge smile on his face he hugged me and said yes!

Jayda has this high pitch voice and when she is excited about a something she uses it.  It isn’t an annoying voice just a cute high voice.  I love it when she says, “mINE” and “mEE” in this voice.

Comments

Katie and Luke said…
Its funny that your child insists on growing up. Simon always tells me he isn't growing up every time I say something about him having kids one day...or getting married. I think he might be with me for a long time!