Indoor Hockey

The fifth and fourth graders got to play a tournament with two other schools in our valley.  Tayah and Zach both got to be involved in their grade for Wallace.  Tayah was very excited to be a part of the team and play the other schools.IMG_8887

I wasn’t sure how well she would do because she isn’t real aggressive and in hockey you have to be.  She really surprised me and did an awesome job hustling. IMG_8900

She was even GOALIE.  She had a wonderful time and I think her team one a game and lost a game. IMG_8896

Zach enjoys these little times where he can play against his friends from the other schools.  But best of all he enjoys getting out of school to play SPORTS!!  His grade didn’t do so well but he was a very good sport.  I was proud of him because he wasn’t a show boat or hog the glory.  He was very good at passing the puck and making sure that his teammates got turns too. 

They represented themselves so well that it made me very proud of them.

Comments