Weekly updates

Weekly recap of things to remember and maybe things not to remember but will be funny when we read them later in life.


Trey- The other day I was picking up Trey from Michelle's and he wanted a friend over. I said no and he got all mad. I reminded him he played with Josh the day before and then just got done playing with Spencer. The weather outside was cloudy and Trey said "I hope it rains." I hope it rains too because I love the rain was my replay. No mom, I hope it rains on you only you all day long forever. I tried not to laugh because I know he was trying to really stick it to me so I had to act sad and fight the urge to bust up laughing.
Trey has had so much fun with Jayda. She really enjoys playing with Trey and especially if it is something Trey likes to do. Swords-aren't just for boys!!

Zach - He loves his little sister Jayda. I think he loves Tayah too but he has a different way of showing it. Every time Zach wakes up and finds Jayda in my bed asleep he sneaks in to lay by her. He tries to get her to hold his finger or he holds her hand. It is a very sweet sight to see. Except those occasional times he wakes her up and she isn't such a happy camper. Zach tried out for the 7th grade basketball team. The coach, which is his teacher, asked him to come and try out. He was very excited and honored. Come to find out 5th graders can't try out. He was being a very good sport about it and said well at least I can play the next 3 years and I did make it to final cuts. I was very proud of him for taking the news so well. He is maturing so quickly right before my eyes. Zach's teacher has this calendar that has every event/holiday you could think of. So his teacher has his class do special things for the other 5th and 4th grade classes. Recently it was National Chocolate day. Mr. Brucker made up these shirts "Mr Brucker's Big Bad Wolverines" and had his class wear them as they passed out Hot Chocolate and chocolate candies.


Tayah-One day after church when I had things to do and didn't come home right away this is what I found on the camera. So funny how she is a girly girl and a tom boy with her brothers. She loves to dress up and play swords with her brothers. I wish she had the confidence that her brothers had because she would really go far in all the activities she was involved in. We took her braids out and it only took 2 hours. It wasn't bad at all. She had a friend come to church with us the other Sunday and I was very proud of how she was being such a good friend to her. This girl doesn't have very many friends and isn't the most friendly girl and I was a little worried but Tayah showed me that she can be kind and outgoing. This was nice to see after we had drama at school between friends. Tayah gave her presentation to her class about our St. Kitts trip. She had to stand in front of everyone and report about the different things she learned while in St. Kitts. She was nervous but Kenny worked with her. He even showed her how to save her place on her paper so she could look up at the students and maybe if she felt comfortable she could just talk about it instead of reading. I was so impressed with her because she did a fantastic job. She was loud, look up every once in a while and even stopped and just spoke freely about the trip. She is outgoing at times that surprise me.

Jayda-She is all about Dora right now and will do anything for me if I tell her she can watch Dora. The other day coming home from Bakersfield she wanted me to sing her all the Dora songs: Backpack, Map, Swiper and Dora. I couldn't remember them all so I made them up after a bit and that seemed to satisfy her. She loves to play swords with her brothers and be doing what ever they are doing. They all have fun with Jayda and I am glad noone really gets to annoyed by her- yet! Jayda is really talking a lot saying tons of words. She is copying what ever we say and do. I really have to watch out because when I am getting after the kids she gets this mean look on her face shakes her finger (which I don't do) and says "Yea, Trey (or whoever I am talking about). It is so funny and we all start laughing at her. Ever since I have been helping Tayah with cheer Jayda has been doing cheers. I caught her in the tub standing up doing the motions and the words. "No mess, no mess" It is so cute and now she does "Alright" . These are Tayah's competition cheers so we not only hear them for 6 hours during the week with the squad we hear Tayah saying them all over the house. Jayda is such a sponge these days.
Jayda loves playing with her siblings. Trey is being such a great brother giving Jayda a horse ride. They laughed forever about this ride. Jayda also loves it when Tayah gives her an airplane ride. Sometimes I think they forget that Jayda is a baby because they get a little rough with her. Thank heavens she is a tough girl and enjoys it. Tayah would crash on purpose during the airplane ride and Jayda would just laugh and laugh and say more Tayah More!!!

Comments