Football Cheer in Bishop

This year has been very successful for all the kids in their sports. Trey is doing extremely well and loving football. I haven't seen him be so aggressive in all my life. He is the kid who would want to be carried because he was to tired and couldn't hang with the big boys because he was to tired. This is funny because he is the most aggressive kid in our family when it comes to getting mad and even.
This was Trey's last game. He had such a great year and loved every moment of it. He never complained about practice and always looked forward to his games. I am looking forward to seeing him play next year and see how much he improved. You were awesome Trey!!! We are so proud of you!!!

Zach was nervous to move up to sophomores this year but he is holding his own and having a great year.
He is always trying his hardest and going the extra mile.

He loves to kick the ball and he does a great job. I see a future in being the kicker. This way he can get the big bucks and not get the big hits!

Tayah is getting better and better on her jumps. She has the best toe touches I think on her squad. She is getting better at making the "Cheer Faces" and smiling when people look at her instead of looking away or at the ground.
Tayah doesn't really like it when I take her picture but when I asked her to do her toe touches she didn't give me to much grief.

Tayah may not show it all the time but I know she truly enjoys every momment of cheer.

Comments