Family Pictures

It is so nice to have someone take our family photos. I didn't have to set it all up get everyone ready, press the button on the camera and run like crazy trying to get in position without falling, looking like I just ran and not sweating. It was calm and somewhat amusing to me. Thank you sooo much Jocelyn Lykins for taking our pictures!!!
This is how our story began:

Trey and his non-teeth showing picture! Trey is 7 years old.
He looks so grown up in these photos it's killing me.
Zach with his side swipe bangs. He is 11 years old.
He looks so handsome in these pictures. Girls STAY AWAY!!!
Ok, this is Tayah at 9, yes 9 years old.
I can't believe how long her hair is and how old it makes her look. Stop growing up PLEASE!!
Jayda at 2. She is doing really well during the photo shoot. The briber of M&M's didn't hurt either.
She was actually smiling on her own in these pictures. We didn't have to do a song or dance for that beautiful smile.
Me and my boys!!
The Queen bee with her princesses.
I Love Daddy/Daughter pictures.
My manly men!!
My beautiful children. If only we weren't missing one person it would be a complete picture of all my babies.
I can't believe how fast time is flying and how fast they are growing up. I only have Zach around for 7 more years, Tayah for 8, Trey for 11 and Jayda for 16 more years.
Sisters are friends made in Heaven!!
Brothers, even thought they are rough and tough they have a soft spot in their hearts for each other.
Tough Boys!!!
Tender hearted boys!!

I'm really surprised that no one got wet and muddy during this shoot. They all stayed relatively clean.
My beautiful family.

Comments

The Queen Bee said…
Those are great pictures. You guys look great.
bkellis said…
Love the pictures Marcie, Hope to see some on my wall too!!mom