Another day in Paradise. Our group split up this day and went in different directions. My mom, Gerry, J and a few others went on a boat ride with snorkeling and lunch. They said they had a great time. The divers went and did their thing and was of course on a Lobster hunt.
Zach now has a purpose to his diving madness. Kenny said he was on a mission this day to catch another Lobster. We were all cheering him on because we wanted to have our "Surf and Turf" dinner.
My dad is really enjoying diving. I think it is so awesome that my son gets to do this exciting thing with his grandpa. The way my dad is talking I don't think this will be his last diving trip either.
When you go to the beach you almost always get mauled by people wanting to sell you something, give you a massage or in our case let you take your picture with his monkeys but charge you. I told the man that I didn't bring my money because I had all the kids. Which was true, I was watching Krissy's two kids and my three. It was quite the scene. I think he felt sorry for me because he looked at me and then looked at the kids and said "hurry and get the kids for a picture." I didn't have to ask what he meant and I was off gathering my kids for this rare opportunity. Something "FREE" on the beach.
These monkeys were brothers. They were just 1 and 2 years old. The guy moved the monkeys so fast and shuffled the kids so fast that the kids didn't even get to enjoy looking or petting the monkeys. It was just a 30 second session per kid and off he went. Thank goodness the monkeys were wearing diapers because he put the monkey on Trey's head.
I think I could have a monkey as a pet because they are sooo cute, you can take them places with you, they don't take much room and they don't make much noise.
Jayda wasn't to fond of the monkeys and didn't want to get close but because I was getting a free photo op. I had to take advantage of it. Elle and Kent didn't want anything to do with the monkeys either.
Our little camera is water proof and seems to take good pictures under water. This is Tayah snorkeling in the ocean. The kids were having a wonderful time snorkeling with Grandma and Grandpa Bushilng looking for fish but most important shells.
Here are a few of the shells she collected. I am pretty sure that not all of the shells will make it home with us.
The Atlantic Ocean is really salty and was making the kids very buoyant. Trey had a hard time snorkeling and reaching for the shells on the bottom of the ocean. He had to take his snorkel off to swim down to get any. This really wore him out so he didn't snorkel as much as Tayah but he had a great time.
The two girly girls had such a great time playing in the sand, telling each other what to do or not to do and then being best buds at the same time. I crack up at them and think, oh my, wait tell they are a little older it will be real fun then.
Jayda wasn't sure at first about jumping the waves with Grandma Bushling but when she did it a few times Jayda didn't want to stop. She had such a great time with "Papa and Papa". That is what she calls all the grandparents.
Zach's dive master Austin came to the hotel for a free demonstration of scuba diving. My mom and I decided to try it and we had a great time. Of course my "know it all" son, had to come and take my extra oxygen mouth piece and swim with me. He kept telling me what to do. It was hard to take orders from my son.

This is my mom and I in the pool at the hotel. I think watching my dad have such a great time it has put the bug in my mom. I wouldn't be surprised if she became certified before the next trip.
Trey can even smile his new smile under water. Boy does he have talent!
Jayda has learned to love the water and even let her head go all the way under. Friends can be of good influence at times and in this case it was a wonderful influence. Elle jumped in and so Jayda did and after Jayda got her head out of the water she wasn't sure she wanted to do it again. Elle insisted that they do it again and because Jayda just loves Elle she followed. They must have jumped in the water for a good 1/2 hour. Jayda just loved it and I am glad she is getting better at getting her head underwater.
Comments