Today after school I was fixing Trey and Jayda a snack and Jayda wasn't happy with what I was doing. She kept yelling at me and I just looked at Trey and said, "She's Killing me!" Trey looked at me very seriously and said, "Why don't you sell her!"
Saturday Tayah had her friend Sami Hurley stay the night and they thought they would be so funny and put chocolate pudding on the boys while they were sleeping. Tayah asked me if they could and I said "I can't say yes to that, and I am going to bed now so good night girls - wink wink." Later, around 1am Tayah came in my room and told me they put pudding on the boys but got a little carried away. Zach had gotten up and washed up but Trey never woke up and the pudding got all over. It was all over the boys bed and her bed. She stripped her bed and was trying to strip Trey's bed but he was sleeping. Her friend Sami was to tired to help and went to bed. I told her to just go to bed and we will deal with it in the morning.
About 5 min later she came back into my room crying. She said she felt so bad for Trey. A lesson to be learned; I told her sometimes playing jokes on people wasn't as fun as you think it will be. I got up to help her with Trey. She was right, it was all over Trey. I got Trey out of bed and told her she needed to change his sheets. While I was washing Trey's face, arms, and hair I was trying very hard not to laugh. When Tayah came back with the sheets and saw him she busted out laughing. Trey didn't seem to bothered that he was covered in chocolate. I asked him what was all over him and he just looked at his arms and then with a puzzled face said chocolate milk (They were drinking chocolate milk in the hot tub earlier that night). I started to laugh and said no it's chocolate pudding. He looked at himself and just had this half awake smile and his eyes were all bugged out and then he shrugged his shoulders. I laughed so hard and he was laughing so hard it was hilarious. I wish I got a picture of him.
I told Tayah that she had to washed all of the sheets from the boys bed and hers. It was a huge pile and she didn't complain at all. Later, I found a map that her and Sami drew of the house and it had different plans written on it. Tayah said they had different plans in case the boys woke up and chased them. It was a well thought out plan but in the end her conscience got the better of her.
All Zach had to say is PAY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday Tayah had her friend Sami Hurley stay the night and they thought they would be so funny and put chocolate pudding on the boys while they were sleeping. Tayah asked me if they could and I said "I can't say yes to that, and I am going to bed now so good night girls - wink wink." Later, around 1am Tayah came in my room and told me they put pudding on the boys but got a little carried away. Zach had gotten up and washed up but Trey never woke up and the pudding got all over. It was all over the boys bed and her bed. She stripped her bed and was trying to strip Trey's bed but he was sleeping. Her friend Sami was to tired to help and went to bed. I told her to just go to bed and we will deal with it in the morning.
About 5 min later she came back into my room crying. She said she felt so bad for Trey. A lesson to be learned; I told her sometimes playing jokes on people wasn't as fun as you think it will be. I got up to help her with Trey. She was right, it was all over Trey. I got Trey out of bed and told her she needed to change his sheets. While I was washing Trey's face, arms, and hair I was trying very hard not to laugh. When Tayah came back with the sheets and saw him she busted out laughing. Trey didn't seem to bothered that he was covered in chocolate. I asked him what was all over him and he just looked at his arms and then with a puzzled face said chocolate milk (They were drinking chocolate milk in the hot tub earlier that night). I started to laugh and said no it's chocolate pudding. He looked at himself and just had this half awake smile and his eyes were all bugged out and then he shrugged his shoulders. I laughed so hard and he was laughing so hard it was hilarious. I wish I got a picture of him.
I told Tayah that she had to washed all of the sheets from the boys bed and hers. It was a huge pile and she didn't complain at all. Later, I found a map that her and Sami drew of the house and it had different plans written on it. Tayah said they had different plans in case the boys woke up and chased them. It was a well thought out plan but in the end her conscience got the better of her.
All Zach had to say is PAY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
Comments