Weekend Highlights

This weekend we went to Boron to play football. Zach and Tayah didn't have any football or cheer because Boron didn't have a sophomore team. We had to be there at 7 am for Trey's Rookie game. Trey did a great job, even though I still don't think he understands the whole game yet. His team played hard but got scored on a few time. (I'm not keeping score or anything because in Rookies everyone is a winner!) On one of the kick offs the ball rolled through everyone and the ball ended right in front of Trey. He scooped it up and stood there for a few seconds and then started to run. He didn't get very far but he looked really good.



They had him playing on the line blocking against the huge Boron boys. He did pretty good considering they towered over him. If you look really close to the picture Trey has his eyes closed. After looking at a few pictures Trey had his eyes closed most of the time. Maybe, opening them next time might help the running backs get some yards instead of sacked.

I got volunteered to keep the stats for Rockies. Yes, I know we don't keep score, but it's strictly for the article in the paper that I volunteered Kenny to write. I also got asked to take a photo for the paper. So with all of that my friends volunteered to watch Jayda. During the game Jayda ate someones donuts, got the powder from the donut all over my chair, and was drinking the football players water. On the other hand she got sunscreen put on her, entertained by the Hurley's, especially Jim.When I looked back at her she was hanging out with her buddy Jim. I would always keep my eye on her but this particular time I didn't look for a bit. When I did this is what I found..


She was all taped up. Every finger, her wrist and her ankles. When I asked her what happened she just held up her hands and smiled all proud. I asked her who did this and she wasn't afraid to rat her friend out. She pointed to Jim and said JIM. I laughed so hard because I have never heard her say his name. When we got closer to him I asked her again and she just shrugged her shoulders. Thanks friends for helping me watch Jayda.


Friday night Zach and Kenny went to a Fresno State/Boise State game. Zach was so excited because he is a huge Boise State fan. Even though we live closer to Fresno he is all about Boise. They sat all around Fresno State Fans while yelling and cheering for Boise. It was even better since Boise won 51-34.

Comments