Making the jump and letting little brother try it first!!

While I have piles of laundry to fold, dishes to do and facebooking to check this is what my kids do to entertain themselves. Zach came running in asking for the camera, so I didn't even get to take the photos.
I know that it was Zach's idea to put the jump in and Trey was excited to do the big kid thing so he helped make it even higher than I have seen it.


Trey wanted to show his brother how tough he was so he decided to go first and this what happened.

Zach was a nice big brother and got footage of it all. Trey thought he was pretty cool and didn't seem to mind the fall and he kept doing it over and over. I don't know but I think that they should wear their football pads while doing these crazy things.

Comments

So funny that Zach is the one that took the pix! Love it!
Grammy said…
Yes to the football pads! At least he is wearing his helmet. When my boys break out the motorcycle helmets I know I better go see what really crazy thing they've come up with.