Zach is on the Northwest Bakersfield U10 All Star Baseball team.

Top row: Coach Patrick Subia, Coach Carl Cruz and Coach Kenny Bushling, Middle Row: Elijah Hill, Daniel Papasergi, Joey Salinas, Zach Bushling, Mike Rafferty and Zach McHone, Bottom Row: Alex Ruiz, Scott Cruz, Samuel Subia, Izzak Olejnic, Matt Patton and Jonney Schacher.
Look at the crazy kid in the middle row 4th from the left. I swear his parents need to get him on something!!! I guess they had to take the picture a few times because of him. Crazy Kid!! The team had their state qualifiers this past weekend
and they Won!! It was a good but easy tournament. We played 4 games scoring 71 runs and only allowing 4 runs on us. It was sad at times for the other teams. The coaches did their best to keep the score down. They had the kids bat left if they normally batted right or bat right if they normally batted left. They changed the positions around and didn't let them steal bases. The kids were being good sports about it and winning gracefully.
Zach played really well and hit the ball good. He said he was placing the ball where he saw a hole. I didn't know he could do that. He loves this game!! The local TV station channel 17 did a little live broadcast of the winning game. It was neat to have that for the kids. Kenny was on the broadcast. Well, just the back of him was (you know his good side)!! They also got into the Bakersfield paper. We will be traveling to Visialia for the State Tourney. Hopefully I will have my camera back so I can get better shots.

Top row: Coach Patrick Subia, Coach Carl Cruz and Coach Kenny Bushling, Middle Row: Elijah Hill, Daniel Papasergi, Joey Salinas, Zach Bushling, Mike Rafferty and Zach McHone, Bottom Row: Alex Ruiz, Scott Cruz, Samuel Subia, Izzak Olejnic, Matt Patton and Jonney Schacher.
Look at the crazy kid in the middle row 4th from the left. I swear his parents need to get him on something!!! I guess they had to take the picture a few times because of him. Crazy Kid!! The team had their state qualifiers this past weekend
Comments