Knock Knock - Who's There?


Jayda was napping and it was just me at home. I just got on the computer and heard her crying. I wasn't ready for her to be up from her nap so I waited a few minutes. I didn't hear anything else so I figured she went back to sleep. About 5 min later I heard a knock at the door. I peaked out my bedroom window and didn't see anyone. Another 5 min went by and I heard the knock again so I looked again and no one was there. I had a strange thought and decided to go and check on Jayda. I carefully opened her bedroom door and there she was standing on the FLOOR playing with Tayah's things just smiling at me. I started to laugh so hard. It was Jayda knocking on her bedroom door after she climbed out of her crib. Funny Kid!!!

Comments

kathy said…
Marcie, she is so your child and reminds me so much of you when you were that age. Love ya