
We went to Las Vegas last week for our nephew/cousin Ryan's high school graduation. It is always a special treat to see the "Guys" and "Girls" aka: cousins. My kids just love going there and have such a hard time leaving. I love it because I don't every have to deal with fighting, bored or irritated kids.

Silverado High School's graduation was a bit different then I have been to. It was held at the UNLV's Thomas and Mac Center. It was huge inside, just like the Rabobank Center. It went by fast and wasn't to painful. In this picture is from left to right: Jordan, Zach, Kyle, Trey and Tyler.
I don't see the girls very much while we are there. They keep themselves busy and out of trouble. In this picture from left to right: Lauren, Tayah and Megan.

It was weird to have him graduate already. Time sure flies by so fast. After we went to the graduation we went to Olive Garden to eat. My most embarrassing moment happened there but you know the saying "What happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas!" We had a great time visiting the family and can't wait until we see them again. We wish Ryan the best at Colorado State.
Comments