Happy Father's Day

Happy father's day to my dad, Kenny's dad and especially Kenny, the father of my children. We had dinner Sat. night with Ken and Linda. We had filet minon and it was wonderful. I put together a book through Shutterfly for Kenny. I think it turned out really good. The kids gave it to him on Sat. and he really liked it. He has looked at it a lot and commented about how much he likes it. I love it when I do something he really likes. It is rare to get him something he needs or truly likes. Kenny is such a good father to our kids. He is always looking for ways for them to learn, have new adventures, see and experience the world. He is a good patriarch of our family, by setting great examples of being a good friend, boss, husband, father, member of the church and son. You are a wonderful man Kenny, thanks for all you do for us!!!

Comments