Jayda turned 18 months and got to go into nursery at church today.
I think there should be a party for moms when their kids reach this age. Even though I was still busy running around today at church I enjoyed it more without my little shadow. Well, I might have missed her a little bit. The nice thing was the kids in primary didn't get distracted with her running around, or climbing on the chairs or writing on the chalk board. They actually paid better attention.
I don't think she would have gone into nursery if it wasn't for Elle. Elle is Jayda's best buddy. Every time Jayda sees Elle she wants to hold her hand and play with her. I just hope she doesn't imitate everything Elle does, like the plumbers butt. Sorry Elle, you are a great friend but I have to draw the line somewhere.
I think she turned 2 instead of 18 months because she is so ornery. Look at the face she gave to the camera. Thanks Krissy for taking the photo of the diva. Even though her and her older brother are 9 years apart they are SO much alike. Her brothers and sister make her laugh easily, she loves to be outside and will do WHAT EVER it takes to get outside if she knows someone, anyone is leaving the house. She can already do a bum on the trampoline, she is the fastest 18month old I have seen for a long time. When I tell her to stop crying she can suck it up pretty fast. Her loves: to wear necklaces, throw a ball, be chased, go on bike rides, any fruit, granola bars, blow bubbles in the bath tub, play in the doll house, sugar anything, books, to help unload the car, and kids (I think she is a big flirt). Her dislikes: getting her diaper changed, staying home, getting woke up from naps, not getting what she wants (like most of us). Jayda brings a lot of laughter and joy in our lives and I love watching her reach all the milestones in her life. She definitely keeps us on our toes.
Comments