My friend Karrie gave me some awesome cake pops a while back and my family and I loved them. I thought how fun and cute these would be to bring to the kids' class for their birthday. Karrie gave me this website where she got the idea from bakerella.blogspot.com. It is so awesome!!! Please don't compare mine to the bakerellas' or even Karries'. They are all different shapes and sizes and a few didn't make it out of the dipping white chocolate. They fell right into it and then I had to scoop them out and of course sample them to make sure they still tasted as good as Karries, and they do. It is a long process and of course I thought it would be easy and fast so I waited until the last minute. They are easy but just not fast. Tayah is so excited to take them to her class tomorrow. I hope everyone in her class appreciates the hard work I did the past few hours. RIGHT!! I hope Trey changes his mind and just wants good ole' plain cupcakes for his class.
Comments
I had a "salad" last night that was made of apples, cool whip, and ground up snickers bars. I bought supplies to make it today... YUM! And it's healthy, because it is mostly apples! Right? RIGHT??
Tayah will appreciate your hard work, and she matters the most!