Today was a good day!!!

I am having a great day today. It started off yesterday when Michelle and I went out for breakfast (kid free, thanks husbands!!) and got a pedicure. It was Michelle's birthday,young thing, and she had never had a pedicure before. I know, how could you go this long without one. She LOVED it!! Like most women do. I think I have her hooked. Sorry husbands, it might become a monthly thing!!! Anyways, I had a great Primary Presidency meeting with the two best counselors in the world. I got my Diet Pepsi, ate a Fiber One bar and snacked on my new favorite chip, Fritos Flavor Twists: Honey BBQ. Thanks alot Michelle for introducing me to them. I got my 10 loads of laundry done and I seem to have a few free minutes (is there such thing?) of time to blog my great day. This way when I am having a bad day I can look back and see that like is good to me on some days. The only way this could be a better day was if my kids did their own laundry or I was on a tropical Island while sipping my Diet Pepsi. I think I am spoiled.

Comments

Grammy said…
A good day every now and then gives us hope!
Such a fun girls' day out!! I don't think once a week is too much to ask!!
Dany said…
Sounds like a great day! I think between the two of us we used up ALL the water in town, I did at least 10 loads of laundry too! (bad news is I still have like 10 more to do) I think we all have so much time because we have no more play rehersals, and stress!
Karrie said…
Good days are nice. I usually have good days. It's the evenings that kill me.

I want a diet Pepsi. From the fountain. I might have to make a special trip out...

And a BIG thank-you for making those cakes.