The play of "The Shopkeeper on the Hill” a musical about the Parable of the 10 Virgins is OVER!!! Ok, sorry about the title Angie, but it just rhymed. Plus, you might have given us dirty looks when we "Bad Virgins" were back stage goofing off while we were waiting to go back on stage.

What a wonderful night!!!! I think we all did such a great job and ROCKED THE HOUSE!!! I am glad the play is over but I do have to admit that I miss spending time with all the girls. Especially being back stage with all the "Bad Virgins". I will never forget your outfits you came up with Dani, the comments Lynn would make, the TRUE meaning of Cori's virgin name, or Krissy's sarcasm while saying her part fast or sooo slow. Terry, the bodily noise maker, Lindsay's laugh, Leslie and how she helped me sing my song better, Gloria's bravery, and how Karrie truly is her characters, and Angie for helping me express my song and reaching deep down to find the emotions need to portray the feelings needed for my part. I feel like I got closer to all the sisters. I developed a stronger testimony concerning this parable and the importance to be prepared.

The night of the play, Tayah came up to me to wish me good luck, I think. She told me not to have a shaky voice (which I can't help when I am nervous) and I said I would try. She told me to sing like her because she sings really good. I couldn't help but laugh because I am not sure if she was trying to pump me up or if she was being brutally honest with me. What ever the case I truly know she loves me and thinks I am an ok mom.
After the play and after dinner my kids brought me FLOWERS!!!!!!!!! Yes, Dani, my husband is really awesome too. Tayah was so excited to bring me the roses and Zach said I wasn't very good because I was the BEST!!! They sure know how to win me over. Thanks to the Bernstein family for all your hard work in making this play the best. Thanks for believing me and for all the nice words you have expressed to me. You have touched my heart in a lot of ways that will forever change me.

I think I did ok considering I am not a singer and shouldn't be doing solos at all.
What a wonderful night!!!! I think we all did such a great job and ROCKED THE HOUSE!!! I am glad the play is over but I do have to admit that I miss spending time with all the girls. Especially being back stage with all the "Bad Virgins". I will never forget your outfits you came up with Dani, the comments Lynn would make, the TRUE meaning of Cori's virgin name, or Krissy's sarcasm while saying her part fast or sooo slow. Terry, the bodily noise maker, Lindsay's laugh, Leslie and how she helped me sing my song better, Gloria's bravery, and how Karrie truly is her characters, and Angie for helping me express my song and reaching deep down to find the emotions need to portray the feelings needed for my part. I feel like I got closer to all the sisters. I developed a stronger testimony concerning this parable and the importance to be prepared.
The night of the play, Tayah came up to me to wish me good luck, I think. She told me not to have a shaky voice (which I can't help when I am nervous) and I said I would try. She told me to sing like her because she sings really good. I couldn't help but laugh because I am not sure if she was trying to pump me up or if she was being brutally honest with me. What ever the case I truly know she loves me and thinks I am an ok mom.
After the play and after dinner my kids brought me FLOWERS!!!!!!!!! Yes, Dani, my husband is really awesome too. Tayah was so excited to bring me the roses and Zach said I wasn't very good because I was the BEST!!! They sure know how to win me over. Thanks to the Bernstein family for all your hard work in making this play the best. Thanks for believing me and for all the nice words you have expressed to me. You have touched my heart in a lot of ways that will forever change me.
I think I did ok considering I am not a singer and shouldn't be doing solos at all.
Comments
I am so not like my character. You are the second person to say that, and as nice as it seems, it makes me terribly uncomfortable for some reason. So, can you change your blog to something like "and Karrie is an awesome balancer on her toes?" or " Karrie managed not to look constipated while contemplating the cosmos?" - thanks.
And, I think I missed the Sunday practice too. Maybe we should make an effort to meet for tacos. I think it would fill my need.
My compliments to anyone who sings anywhere but in the shower---or the car. I am sure it was awesome.