Tough Baby!!

While I was at play practice trying to deep breath to get the shakes out of my body before I sang so while I sang I didn't sound as nervous as I felt. This didn't happen because my daughter Tayah was there and listened to me and said I sounded shaky and said I need to sing louder and not so shaky. Thanks Tayah!!! At home Kenny, the boys and Jayda were outside playing. Kenny was playing catch with Zach but should have been catching Jayda. She took a spill and gave herself a big mark on her eye.



Kenny said she didn't cry very long or hard but the thought of it made me question if I should really be home for a couple of reasons. One-the house looks like a tornado when I get home. All rules that I try to enforce is null and void when I am gone. Two- I come home to a cold dinner. Three - the play is challenging which I think is good for me BUT I hate to not be good at things and singing isn't one of my best things. Four-my daughter obviously needs me home for her protection.

Comments

What play are you in? I'm sure you are terrific!!
BushlingX7 said…
I am in the "Ten Virgins" play. I think I am terrific when I am singing in the car - but when I am on stage and in front of others I am not so terrific. It is a really neat play with a wonderful message as you know. I hope people will look past my shaky voice and get the true meaning of my song.
Angie Thompson said…
Nice try Marcie ... you can just bring Jayda to practice with you because we can't do without you!
The Hogue's said…
I think all rules are off when any husband is watching the kids. I have never came home to a clean house when Tims watching the girls. As for the play, you have more guts than I do, you would never see me up there.