Caught-Red handed.

Baby-Caught having a good time unraveling paper towels!!! I am not sure if I got the roll down to clean something or not but I left the room and came back to this.

She was having so much fun with the paper towels I didn't want to disturb her for a few minutes. It is funny because the more kids I have had the less irritated I get by little things like this. I actually enjoyed watching her get excited by the simply fact that the more she pulled on the roll the more came out. Oh, to be so easily entertained!
She wasn't ready to give up the control of the paper towels when she finally noticed me watching her. She started to run away and then I backed off and let her have a good time. For a few minutes more.
She didn't like it when I took the paper towels away so to feel in control she held the paper towel holder for awhile.

Comments