I am so excited that The Amazing Race is back on. I love this show and can't stand it when the show is over. I would love to participate in the show but need a partner - Any Takers? I need someone who is a good navigator because I may be a little less than perfect on that but I can drive well. I would train and be physically ready and emotionally ready also. I promise not to make fools of each other by getting into petty disagreements. I will eat anything with a little help from my partner reminding me of the big winnings we are trying to get. I am almost 100% sure that I would shave my head and I am not 100% sure I would get a tattoo for a fast pass. It would be so fun to participate in this adventure. I am not sure about all the cameras that follow your every move, listen to every conversation, exploit your faults and live for any mistakes made during the race. I do love the thrill of the competition, the excitement of the trials, the experience of visiting new places and hopefully the joy of winning, at least a few trips (because my group came first to the pit stop,) and ultimately winning the 1 MILLION dollars!!!
Comments