I got on the computer to blog and couldn't drag myself off it. It was like I was in a trance and couldn't get away from the computer. I was just staring into the computer screen muttering "I must blog, I must blog." When I finally pulled myself away this is what I found. First I asked Zach to watch Jayda in the bath tub.
This is what I came back to and the funny thing is I did this same thing to Zach when he was little and he had the exact expression on his face. I wish I had that picture of him. I took care of Jayda and went back to the computer. My pictures had uploaded so I needed to upload another one and this is what I found when I got off the second time.
Toothbrushes stuck to the top of the ceiling. Their toothbrushes have a suction cup on the end of them which made it easy to stick to the ceiling. WHY? Where they doing that because they didn't want to "find" their tooth brushes the next morning or was it just because it was something they haven't tried because adults are usually paying more attention to them then I was at that momment?
I found the little ones using the air mattress for a slide in their room. The funny part is the older kids were taking pictures of them. I tell you it is like the "Dumb Criminal" show I watched before. You don't document the bad things you do just so you can review it later and have a good laugh. Because you will always get caught and the truth shall come out. Needless to say the next morning the mattress was flat.
That air mattress was the 3rd one I had and the last one I had. They can handle sleeping on the floor. I suppose I need to blog when they are at school, sleeping, busy with the Wii, watching movies, anytime but bed, bath, and book time.
Comments