OK, I know it has been awhile since I have posted anything but vacationing is a lot of work. I was falling behind in my house work, church calling and trying to be a loving, caring mom and wife. I don't know if I accomplished the last excuse but two out of three isn't bad. Where to begin when I am 10 posts behind. I guess I will start with the last event New Years. We brought in the New Years with the "Guys" our cousins from Las Vegas. We were only going to stay with them for a day on our way home from Idaho and come home but the kids just love being there. They never want to leave. To think of it they never want to leave any place they are having fun at.

I grew up with my parents always having a New Years party where Kenny on the other hand did not. I remember one of our first New Years with his parents. His parents went to bed around 10pm and Kenny was going to go to bed also and leave me but I made him stay up with me. He has grown to know that New Years Eve we have to stay up to ring in the New Year.

We had a great time visiting the guys. The kids sat in the hot tub, played Rock Band and stayed up way to late and ate way to much sugar.

They were in heaven!!! Jayda even had FOMO and didn't stay asleep all night New Years Eve.

She woke up and joined us in the festivities. I don't blame her because it is hard to have a sleepy house when there are 8 kids, 5 adults, 2 tv's and very deaf people watching and playing on them. We watched the crazy stunts happening on the strip in Vegas, counted down and watched the fireworks. The kids were so excited to ring in the New Year that I think I will always have someone to stay up with me on New Years Eve.
Comments