Christmas Sunday Dress

We love new Christmas outfits.

The kids were so excited that they all matched. I love it that they all looked good long enough to take pictures. Even Jayda cooperated.


Tayah loved that her dress was sparkly and that her shoes (which I don't have a picture of them) were high heals (sort of). They made her taller than Zach, they clicked when walking on the floor and they sparkled. I think if I only got her the shoes and nothing else she would have been satisfied. I fear that she has a shoe fetish like her mom.
Trey loves to match Zach and I am glad that Zach is ok that he matches his younger brother. They are funny when they are getting their pictures taken. They both think it's not fun to get their pictures taken but they always end up laughing and having a good time together. I really treasure moments like this because I don't know what it will be like when they are all teenagers. They all seem to be ok with my craziness and I think it is great that I have total control. I know that this kind of control will be short lived. I will enjoy it while it lasts.

Comments