Monday I wasn't prepared for FHE. A secret - I am never prepared :->. Kenny is so good at impromptus that for FHE he turned a rather bleak evening into a wonderful one. Once again Mr. fun dad came out to play. At Kern River
Tours they were pouring concrete on the side of the building. Kenny came home around 4:30 and said lets have FHE because we can go put our names on the concrete before it dries. They kids had a great time and loved that they could write
their names using a screw driver. We got home and Kenny tied it into leaving your mark in what
their names using a screw driver. We got home and Kenny tied it into leaving your mark in what
every you are involved in. Whether it be school, church, family or any activities they are in. To always try to do what is right so you leave a good mark. I thought he was brilliant and was so glad that he could really tie the graffiti into a good done so I suggested that we go to Nelda's for shakes. I might have tied him with the fun parent thing but he takes the cake in originality. We usually start and end each night with a song. My kids are singing so good and I am really impressed that they remember the hymns we learned.
message. I wasn't sure I wanted to be out
Pour Jayda! She didn't get a shake and none of us really wanted the share ours. Of course none of us could finish our shakes either. I was a little bummed because I really wanted a coconut pie. Hopefully next time they will have a yummy coconut pie.
Comments