Today was show and tell for Trey. The theme was the letter "M". He wanted to bring his motorcycle for show and tell. He asked his dad if he could bring the motorcycle and Kenny was excited to do it.
They went over what to say but when it came time to tell about his motorcycle Trey got a little nervous. You could hear it in his voice and I thought he was close to shedding a few tears. Trey said he was a little shy.
Trey was able to ride his motorcycle around the kindergarten quad area. I am not sure who had more fun showing the motorcycle off Trey or Kenny. I know that Trey thought his dad was the best dad ever. I am not sure but Kenny might have tied us in the most fun parent award.
Some of the kids wanted to ride the motorcycle but they just let them touch it. I think Trey might have been the coolest kindergartner today.
Not only does Kenny bring the motorcycle to school he has to top it off with a surprise for me. I got home from a PTC meeting and Kenny told me to sit on the couch because they have something to show me. I quickly grabbed my camera thinking oh cool I can blog again.
They all came out dressed Hawaiian and was singing "aloha-ee, aloha-ee, aloha-ee, 1-2-3, Your going to Hawaii." I was shocked and confused. Kenny said "Happy Anniversary!! We are going to Kauai in 2 weeks for our anniversary." This confused me more because my anniversary is December 20th. I said "we are all going?" The kids were so excited and told me only dad, Jayda and you are, we are going to our friends house. I am pretty sure Kenny wins on the coolest parent award. He is always doing such nice things for me and I am so lucky to have him as my husband. Thanks Kenny for the wonderful surprise.
Comments