Mommy moments and school photos

This is the only way to shop with a 11 month old baby who loves to walk everywhere and not sit in the cart. Oh, how nice shopping was that day!











Today I helped out in the kids class rooms and love the fact that (in my opinion) Trey and his friend Spencer are the smartest kids in their kindergarten class. I get to work one on one with the kids and Trey always does so well. It makes me so proud of him and makes me feel like I have at least done a few things right by him.

After helping in their classrooms I walked into the lunch room and much to my surprise I saw Zach and Tayah sitting next to each other. I was shocked! I went and talked to them and said "Wow, you are sitting by each other?" They both looked at me and said yea, like it was no big deal. To me it was a big deal. I don't think I would have sat next to my siblings during lunch time when I was little. I talked to the lunch lady and she said they do it all the time and they never argue or fight. I was so close to losing my emotions that I had to swallow hard and blink quite a few times. Once again I was super tired so you know my emotions were on the surface. I was so proud of my children!!! I know now that they really love each other and all the fighting and bickering is a sign of love.



School photos!!! That is really all you have to say and everyone understands what you are talking about when they see the school pictures of your kids. There is no need to explain that those darn people and their little black combs ruin every one's hair instead of helping it. And that there is no way you can control what your boys do from the time they leave their homes with their hair looking great to the time they get their pictures taken. And no matter how much you practice with your kids to smile nice instead of cheesy it always turns out cheesy. With out saying anything else here are the school photos for the year 2008.

Zachary - 4th Grade

Tayah - 3rd Grade

Trey - Kindergarten

Comments

The Queen Bee said…
I'm glad I'm not the only mom who is suprised when their kids are nice to eachother. I recently found out that everyday when K drops O off at kindergarten they give eachother a hug AND a kiss! Suprise Suprise, I think the sibling fighting is just a way to make mom crazy.
Your kids are all gorgeous!! I can't believe how much Trey looks like Zach (at least the 4 year old Zach I remember)! Wow -- so much growing up has happened since I've moved away! I'm so glad I found your blog. You look fabulous! Can't wait to keep in touch.
Dany said…
I realized my kids actually DO love eachother this week when they have all missed and worried about Jimi at camp Keep. Trever even shed a tear when they called and said she was sick. THEY DO LOVE EACHOTHER!!
Grammy said…
I gave up on the whole school picture thing a few years ago. they never turn out great, I never send them to the people who want them and I figure I take enough pictures I don't need more. And I'm cheap!
I'm still waiting for my older boys to show some love... they used to, now all I see is the black eyes!