Jayda is 11 months

I can't believe she is 11 months now. I think she might be a little spoiled spending her 11 month birthday in Kauai! She learned and mastered walking. Life as we know is busier then before. She doesn't do her monkey crawl ever and she is even faster now that she is walking. I did find a weakness to her walking - a sandy beach :->.
Apparently she is watching her daddy talk on the phone a little to much this past month. We laughed so hard because she picked up the phone and just started to babble with it against her ear. I am a little worried if she likes to talk on the phone now what is she going to be like when she is a teenager? The kids thought this was so funny to put her in this shoe store display. Really now, I don't think I would sell her that cheep. Maybe around $2600 and somedays she's FREE!

We are trying to teach her sign language and she seems to have "All Done" good. She is funny because she shakes her head no and is starting to shake her head yes. If I could only get her to sign drink or stop that would save all our ears from her scream.

Jayda loves the water. It took us a little while to like the ocean but once we did she didn't want to be in the water unless it was on her daddy's shoulders.

Jayda is learning alot from her brothers and sisters. She watches Trey in soccer and one Saturday morning she was enjoying kicking the ball with Tannessa's help. When she watches Tayah cheer she claps her hands and throws her arms in the air.

We are having so much fun with her and have enjoyed every stage (except the first 4 months) with her. I am not sure I want her to grow up so fast but on the other hand I am excited to watch her learn new things and keep us laughing.

Comments

Michelle said…
I really can't believe it's been 11 months already. Man, how time flies! She is getting so big. It's so exciting to (and sad) to see her walking so well in just the week you were gone.
Happy 11 mo. Jayda!
Jayda is gorgeous. Did you go on the trip to celebrate something special or just because? Looks fabulous!!