I think I finally did it. I think I out did fun dad!! It was a long day for me having a sick kid at home, a grouchy baby and getting sick myself. Getting the kids from school, homework, soccer practice, cheer practice, visiting teaching delivery and I also had an extra child since after school. I was ready to get the kids to bed and have a nice quiet evening. It was powder puff tonight. The kids were begging me to take them and I was sooooo not wanting to go. I got home at 7pm no dinner ready and kids to feed still. I knew I would be the "fun mom" if I gave in and took all 4 by myself because Kenny had to go to Bakersfield. So, I thought what the he*&, I want to be the coolest, funnest, and best mom ever. I told Kenny we were going and he asked why and I said because I want to be the FUN mom. He just laughed and left me. The kids were so happy with me and did everything I asked of them. I just rock right now and they all love me!!!!!
Comments