Fall Sports

I know this is really late but blogging has taken the place of paying my bills, laundry,(but not making bread for others :->) and keeping my house clean. I had to slow down a bit to catch up. What I have noticed is I will never catch up so I might as well blog - am I right or am I right!!!Zachary is playing freshman football again this year. He wasn't so sure he wanted to play again but I think after he got to practice and especially after his first game he was hooked again. He loves this game and I think he has really shined this year. He has scored 10 touch downs in the past 3 games. He loves to kick the ball and especially loves it when the QB passes the ball to him. He loves to watch football on tv and is starting to sound like Kenny and his grandpa Bushling. He knows the players their stats and who is playing who. Which is really scaring my for the future when he is totally into it.
Tayah is cheering on the sophomore squad this year. It was a tuff decision because she was on the freshman squad and cheered for Zach's team. This year she cheers after Zach's game which means we are at the field for 4 hours. It is all good because she is learning so much more this year and having a wonderful time despite all the drama around her. She does her cheers all over the house and we have to constantly tell her to stop cheering so she will get things done. I have repeatedly gone to bed with her cheers stuck in my head. The boys will even rattle them off. Her self esteem really gets a boost during cheer season. She has the best kick on her squad and I think she is the best little cheerleader there.
Trey is playing soccer this year. He is on the U8 Green Lightning team. He was so proud of himself because he was the one who thought of the name. He has been green for the past 3 years and I was tired of it but Trey thought it was cool to be green again. He is a pretty good little soccer player. He seems to be getting more and more aggressive about it. He is excited to be on his best buddies team Spencer Hansen. They have a lot of fun together.

Comments

Dany said…
I have the same problem with blogging, esp. when I get obbsessed with changing my layout. Bloggings funner and the kids can't mess it up, only make it better.
The Hogue's said…
My name is Tabi, and I'm addicted to blogging. Thanks to Dany and her peer pressure, not that I couldn't make my own decision, but she was really pushy. (just kidding) The bad thing is I love it and I can't wait to post again, I find myself looking for something to blog about. The good thing is my kids will have pictures of almost every day of their lives growing up.
Dany said…
My name is Dany, and I'm a pusher. Good thing I don't do crack! You will all look back one day in 20 years and be so greatful that I'm a pusher, so "your welcome" 20 years early.