Visit with the Walkers

Before we went to Aruba we went to my nephew Ethan's birthday party. It was nice to see them and hand out with them. It has been harder to get together with them. Could it be that I have a baby, our lives or so busy or she has twins? Or all the above? We cherish every moment we get to spend with them since they are few and far between. One of Ethan's request is that who ever wanted to hit the pinata had to wear a party hat. I wasn't sure if my kids (especially the oldest) would participate in it. Needless to say I think the reward in the pinata was all it took for them to wear the hats. I loved being around Ethan, he has been my little Buddie for ever. I really miss seeing him every week. My new twin nephews, Gavin and Kyle are such good babies and I just love them so much. They are so cute!!! I can't wait to get to know their little personalities and how twins grow up together.

Comments