Jayda is 10 months old

She took her first steps. I was so excited and a little nervous at the same time. I can't believe that she is growing so old. She is such a joy to have in our home. All the kids just love her so much. I think she might love her daddy the best. He is the only one she will want to go to when I am holding her. She is standing up and staying there for a minute or so. She is so proud of herself and will clap a few times. She is eating what ever we are and is getting to be very picky. I know it will always be a struggle to feed this child. She is sleeping 8 hours at night and then 4 more after a little early morning snack. I know that isn't long for a 10 month old but it is long for my family. We are trying to teach her sign language so her frustration and ours will be minimal. The kids are really into it and hopefully she will pick up on it quickly. She crawls so fast when she had her special crawl. Her left leg is up and her right leg is bent under. She crawls a little bit the normal way but is very slow at it. If she is really trying to get into the bathroom (her fav. spot) before you shut the door she uses the special crawl. We are amazed at how strong she is. If you have to clean her nose it is a serious fight. It is a tug a war with her when you need to take things away from her. I wouldn't expect anything less than that living with her siblings. She LOVES to take a bath. Even if she is a little fussy all I have to do is stand her by the bathtub and turn the water on and she gets so excited. She splashes and giggles at herself. She loves it when her brother takes a bath with her. I think it is kind of like a bath and a show to her. She is such a wonderful baby we love her so much. Happy 10 months Jayda!!!

Comments