10 Years Ago..
-I was 26 years old.
-I just had my baby boy Zachary Ellis Bushling.
-Kenny Started his first teaching job.
5 Things on my "to do list" today:
-finish laundry - yea right like it ever ends!
-get health insurance - Kenny stopped working and so did our insurance.
-pay bills
-run kids to soccer, cheer, scouts and achivement days
-drink Diet Pepsi - this is always on my list :->.
5 snacks I enjoy:
-pumpkin seeds
-hot tamales
-ice cream
-cookies
-diet Pepsi
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
-donate to the down syndrome foundation
-give money to my family to pay their debt off
-buy a new RV
-take all my family on vacation
-put money away for college, weddings and missions
5 places I have lived:
-Blackfoot, Idaho
-West Yellowstone, Montana
-Rexburg, Idaho
-Pocatello, Idaho
-Lake Isabella, California
5 jobs I have had:
-potato harvest - worked on the combine
-waitress
-house keeper
-retail
-river guide
I tag:
Georjene (my sister)
Sarah (my sister - in law)
Kari Palacios
Michelle Alfred
The Rules...Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
-I was 26 years old.
-I just had my baby boy Zachary Ellis Bushling.
-Kenny Started his first teaching job.
5 Things on my "to do list" today:
-finish laundry - yea right like it ever ends!
-get health insurance - Kenny stopped working and so did our insurance.
-pay bills
-run kids to soccer, cheer, scouts and achivement days
-drink Diet Pepsi - this is always on my list :->.
5 snacks I enjoy:
-pumpkin seeds
-hot tamales
-ice cream
-cookies
-diet Pepsi
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
-donate to the down syndrome foundation
-give money to my family to pay their debt off
-buy a new RV
-take all my family on vacation
-put money away for college, weddings and missions
5 places I have lived:
-Blackfoot, Idaho
-West Yellowstone, Montana
-Rexburg, Idaho
-Pocatello, Idaho
-Lake Isabella, California
5 jobs I have had:
-potato harvest - worked on the combine
-waitress
-house keeper
-retail
-river guide
I tag:
Georjene (my sister)
Sarah (my sister - in law)
Kari Palacios
Michelle Alfred
The Rules...Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
Comments
- I was 28 years old
- I returned to ISU to finish a degree in Dietetics
- Bryson was 2 years old
- Trent was working at the INL
5 things on my "to do list" today
- do at least 1 load of laundry
- drink Diet Mountain Dew
- by fabric to start a levi quilt
- watch Bryson's football game
- work on the lawn while its still nice
5 snacks I enjoy:
- peanut m&m's
- Diet Mt Dew
- chocolate
- good & plenty
- chocolate
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
- pay off our dept and my families
- donate to Diebetes and Twin-to-Twin Foundations
- save for the future (missions, weddings, college)
- buy a cablin in Swan Valley
- travel
5 places I have lived:
- Blackfoot, Idaho
- Rexburg, Idaho
- Twin Falls, Idaho
- Pocatello, Idaho
- Idaho Falls, Idaho
5 jobs I have had:
- potato harvest slave
- fast food worker
- Administrative Assistant
- Accounting Clerk
- Title I tutor
I tag:
Teasha Walker
Kathy Ellis
Anita Ellis
The Rules...Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog