Well, another day in paradise. We had a great uneventful day. We woke up late, ate, went swimming, ate, went swimming, ate, and went swimming. And I am sure we ate again somewhere in there. Doesn't it sound like the best vacation. The kids had a great time sliding down the slide.
Today they discoverd the hot tub. Why oh why would you want to sit in a hot tub when it is 90 degrees out side? My kids do! They were all about it. I would go in with them when Jayda needed a little snack because it was well hidden and noone was crazy enough to sit in the hot tub so we were all by ourselves.
They were having a great time going down the slides together. They made sure they all got pics with each other. They all three tried to go down together but it wasn't allowed, so they said. I thought I saw three go down before so I don't know if it was the person running the slide that put the kabosh on it or if it was because my kids might have got a little on the wild slide and got yelled at a few times. I'll let you guess on that one.
On Sunday we cooked the steak and our 20lb bag of potatos.
Dr. Kent and Kenny BBQ'D the steak outside and man oh man was it so delicous. I think we have enough leftover spuds to have hashbrowns for the next 3 mornings.
This was the kids table.
This was the adult table. As you notice Kenny wasn't at any of these. It is because he was torn between his retired/soon to be retired friends and his 10 year old friend. He couldn't make up his mind so he sat on the sofa. That way he wasn't playing favorites just keeping it nutral. We are having a wonderful time and can't wait for more fun!!!
Comments