For playgroup we went swimming at Kents very fun pool. My kids always beg to go over there and swim so I was glad I finally didn't have to hear it anymore. I don't know who had more fun Tayah, Trey or miss mermaid herself Jayda.

Tayah started the whole go backwards trick that day.

Trey went head first about 15 times. He as having such a great time.

I guess going head first wasn't crazy enough so Trey had to get the tube. It was scare for me because it looked like he was going to fall off the slide.

Jayda had such a fun time playing in the baby pool. She splashed and splashed and it didn't bother her that water was getting all over her face.

Tayah and Taryn Kent had a good time together.

Tayah was being such a wonderful big sister swimming with Jayda. Jayda seemed to like it also.

Trey and Weston Hyer had a great time hanging out. They haven't seen each other for some time and they both were excited to hang out at the pool together.
Tayah started the whole go backwards trick that day.
Trey went head first about 15 times. He as having such a great time.
I guess going head first wasn't crazy enough so Trey had to get the tube. It was scare for me because it looked like he was going to fall off the slide.
Jayda had such a fun time playing in the baby pool. She splashed and splashed and it didn't bother her that water was getting all over her face.
Tayah and Taryn Kent had a good time together.
Tayah was being such a wonderful big sister swimming with Jayda. Jayda seemed to like it also.
Trey and Weston Hyer had a great time hanging out. They haven't seen each other for some time and they both were excited to hang out at the pool together.
Comments