I just have to post how much I love this man!!! It has been awhile since I have had any girl time and a much needed brake from my wonderful kids ALL my kids. Kenny watched my kids while I went to get my hair done. Yes, even Jayda. We were going out of town this weekend which happened to be the same day as my hair appointment. If you know my hairdresser you can't just reschedule so easily. So,I felt a little guilty and worked my butt off getting ready because I was leaving before them. I got all the kids packed, the house clean, laundry done, got my glasses that the Dr. assistant broke (such my life) and fed Jayda then left around 2:30 with a prma grin on. I was so excited to get my hair done and hang out with my friends. Shellie Tito and Laura Lassen and I went and closed the shop down. When I walked into the salon Ruby said I had to go dark and that there was no way I was getting any high lights. My hair is so fried with chemicals and having a baby. I wasn't sure if going dark meant becoming a "Emo". This is short for emotional aka:gothic people. Well, maybe I am a little "Emo" because my emotions do run wild. Anyway, Tayah said she liked it a lot and thought it looked good just maybe an inch to dark. If you can measure an inch of darkness I'll have to tell Ruby that. I was at the appointment for a long time which doesn't ever bother me because I just sit and read a magazine, tease Ruby and the owner Mark and have a good ole time. This time I really thought about how wonderful my husband was to take all 4 kids. He had to pack the car drive to b-town and go to Zach's scrimmage game. He said they all did good and Jayda did great. The lady's at the game were taking turns holding her. Now this is a romantic gesture by my husband. My love grew deeper for him that night. He's my hero!!
Comments